Are you a young engineer with master degree in Mechanical Engineering field of study with good English, who is interested in mechanical engineering and driven to become a skilled professional leader on international level?
CRH has now the right opportunity for you. Join us and become a member of an international talent program!
Being a second largest building material company worldwide, with a range of businesses in various countries, enables us to provide great career in chosen field work. To support the development of our talented employees we created the International Technical Program – Cement (ITP-C), a unique 2,5 year long development system, which offers challenging assignments and professional trainings, all in multicultural environment. This international aspect is there during your own 12 months’ work assignments abroad and also during professional trainings, when your experienced colleagues from the whole Europe share their expertise with you.
62 European best cement talents are already here! Come and join them! We are now hiring the 4th generation starting in 2019.
You are not going to be just a trainee, but you will have your own independent role from the very beginning as a member of Mechanical maintenance department on Rohožník Plant.
Your employment is not going to be over after 2,5 year. As a long term employee in Rohožník Plant, you will have your own independent role from the very beginning in Mechanical maintenance department and will continue your individual career development even after ITP- C.
Your daily work will consist of:
– Providing support activities related to PLC and SCADA visualization.
– Supporting maintanance and production by detection of malfunctions of devices.
– Helping to create and manage a PLC signal database; modify and manage technological flowsheets according to changes in the production process.
– Learning to program in PCS7 CEMAT; PLC Siemens and Allen Bradley.
What can you expect?
– Practical induction to your Maintenance role in world class cement production.
– Professional online course straightening your knowledge about the whole cement production process provided by world class institution VDZ.
– Your own mentor, who will, together with your direct manager take care of your proper development and help you with challenging assignments in Rohožník Plant.
– Chance for an international job opportunity within the last stage of ITP- C, which is an experience posed by almost each leader in CRH.
– International network created on 3 complex trainings, where you will meet other young engineers from 11 other European countries and experienced professionals, and global internal experts from CRH as your trainers.
On top of it, as a member, not only of ITP-C but also CRH (Slovensko) you will have:
– Yearly variable bonus dependent on individual performance
– 13th salary
– Travel allowance
– Contributions to various life events (wedding, childbirth, social assistance)
– Meal vouchers
– Contribution to supplementary pension
– Other benefits included in collective agreement
Základná zložka mzdy (brutto) a ďalšie odmenyFrom 1000€ Base Salary + 7,5% Annual Variable Bonus + 13th Salary (Base Salary is minimum possible at this position and may be higher depending on the applicant´s experience)
Požadované vzdelanievysokoškolské II. stupňa
Miesto práceRohožník (okres Malacky)
Jazykové znalostiAnglický jazyk
Úroveň jazykovych znalostíStredne pokročilý
Všeobecné spôsobilostiOsobnostný rozvoj
Ďalšie požiadavky- Master degree in electrotechnical field of study - Programming PLC Siemens (STEP7 / TIA PORTAL) – basics; Allen Bradley - Knowledge of PCS7 – advantage - Knowledge of regulatory circuits and principles of regulation - Valid certificate according to § 21 of Decree 508/2009 - minimum - Mobility (willing to relocate abroad for at least one year) - Ambitions and drive for own development - Interest in working in a manufacturing company